Guaranteed Delivery Policy
We love sending our products to you within Australia and overseas.
If you have given all the correct address and local phone number information, and have provided any additional information we have asked of you in a prompt manner; and your items could not be delivered, we give you a full refund.
FREE express delivery to any Australian and New Zealand Address for orders over $30
Flat rate express delivery fee of $10 for orders to any Australian and New Zealand address under $30
We send tracking details for all orders
Our warehouse is in Torquay, Victoria, Australia, so generally if you live in Melbourne or Sydney delivery generally takes 1-2 working days (if ordered before 12pm AEDST although this is not guaranteed); Queensland/South Australia / WA / NT / Regional & Rural areas longer. These are estimates only, and delivery timescales are not guaranteed as these are entirely out of our control. At Christmas time and busy periods, delivery may take longer.
If you need your gift urgently, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.
If you want to check delivery for your postcode with Australia post standard, enter our postcode (3220) and your postcode on this online estimator from Australia Post: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
In some circumstances beyond our control, delivery may be delayed. We cannot be held responsible for these instances but will endeavour to do all we can to investigate any issues on your behalf.
LOCAL PICKUP FROM OUR WAREHOUSE
You are welcome to pick up deliveries from our warehouse in Torquay: 2/5 Haystacks Drive, Torquay, Victoria, 3228.
If you choose this option, it’s free – please choose the option at checkout, and you will receive an email letting you know from what time your gift will be ready. Warehouse opening hours for collecting products is generally 9am-3pm Monday – Friday; however please wait for our email confirmation, as there may be exceptions.
Please note we do not have a shop-front and are an online only business. If you choose to collect your gifts from our warehouse, they will be left at reception to pick up – there is no general browsing of stock in our working warehouse environment.
EXPRESS DELIVERY TO ANY AUSTRALIAN ADDRESSIf you live in a metro area and want next-day delivery, order before 12pm AEDST and choose express delivery.
Depending on where you are based, we generally use Australia Post Express for express delivery anywhere in Australia.
- If ordering before 12pm AEDST we will endeavour to dispatch express deliveries on the same day from our Torquay Warehouse. There may be exceptions when there are public holidays, or we are closed for stocktake, for example.
- Delivery time from date of dispatch for express is ‘next day’ if ordered before 12pm AEDST for metro areas (i.e. ares in main metro area of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Darwin and Perth) and outside Tasmania. Please not this is not guaranteed and may be longer in busy periods like Christmas.
- Please also note, Australia Post now automatically adds an additional day to their estimated delivery date on Express Post parcels. In our experience, this is not correct if you are within an Australia Post ‘Next Day Delivery Guarantee’ area. See here for the Next Day Delivery Guarantee information from Australia Post.
- Regional, Rural and Tasmanian addresses will take 1-3 days longer than express.
- In some circumstances beyond our control, delivery may be delayed. We cannot be held responsible for these instances, for example in extreme weather events or at busy Christmas periods. We will, however, do all we can to investigate and resolve this on your behalf.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY – UK, USA, SINGAPORE, INDONESIA, HONG KONG, SINGAPORE, AND MALAYSIA
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
We ship internationally to the countries listed above with either Australia Post Standard, Australia Post express or DHL express.
We charge $10 for Australia Post standard, $20 for Australia Post Express and $30 for DHL express.
This includes any customs duties and taxes payable.
WHAT OUR FLAT INTERNATIONAL RATE COVERS:
- International Express freight with Australia Post or DHL
- Any duties / taxes payable in the country you are sending to
- Estimated date of arrival and tracking and tracing of your products in real time
- Assistance with customs clearance if your item is stopped in customs
- Approximately 5% of packages globally get stopped in customs for full and thorough inspections.
- Different countries have different requirements and sometimes when this 5% of parcels are stopped, more information is required from either us (the shipper) or the person you are sending the gift to (the receiver).
- When this happens, we will help communicate further information required, and keep you in the loop with the latest updates.
- Please note we cannot be held responsible or liable for any delayed delivery or delivery issues due to circumstances beyond our control such as Customs delays, incorrect delivery address given, local transport issues due to major events like parades, the Commonwealth or Olympic Games; extreme weather events; or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- As a general rule, 5% of packages globally are stopped in customs for further inspection which delays the delivery process and is beyond our control.
YOUR DELIVERY DETAILS
- Please ensure your delivery details entered in the check-out process are accurate, and contact us at email@example.com if there’s any required changes. We cannot be held responsible for failed delivery due to incorrect address details given.